I believe I made eighteen (needed 20) for this book and added two
I had made before, the top left one and the black one
with swirls in last post..
Finally all the pics are done from the album,
I'll be back with a few cards I've been making.
Thanks for looking ....
I made the tags from the folder I used on the inside cover.
I Cut them in squares and
I added different polish on the tiles attached to the tag
with nail polish and different colored stickles.
I stamped on the flip side of the other tile and used wide scotched
taped on one side (an old french mail stamp)...
I stamped and colored with my copics girlfriend
These go in the half pockets where you join the bags together.
I sprayed ink on some card stock added some lovely
Stickers I got from Micheals...
The tags flip side are all stamped and blank for hopefully
a lots of journaling.....
These tags, I dyed the water color paper with my ecoline
inks added some copper ink. I made the tags onto from some
stash paper and scrim I had painted and stamped a long time ago,
it went perfect with these inked sheets.
I love it when a plan comes together :):):)