Friday 7 March 2014

PAGE 2&3 FAIRIES IN THE MEADOW


Hello my Lovelies, I'm back with page 2 and 3, Now thisese are my 2 English Fairies, they are very funny, always making me laugh, they sound so cute with their accents, love their style of dress, fancy dress I think .....




                               
 This is Gelsey, she is so tiny and very sweet.. I did the background with Tim's paints with some water, eekks really warped the board, makes it hard to stamp on, I did this side first while the back of the other page was drying... Okay no more water LOL just drops..
This is Darnell and she is a cheeky girl, very quick witted, she always talking about a hamster heheheh..
I created the background with Tim's ink pads lots of  water drops, used copies on the flowers and fairies, stickles on their wings and the white sharpie on the meadow flowers, I added some dots with the sequin waste with my big white pen, love these board pages with the ink pads. The sentiment came with the new set, and what would the world be with out Fairies....

I've been working on a kimono, iris folding if you can believe it, first time trying it, with the squares of silk I got as a gift.I'm not sure how it will work with material. I got half way through, now I'm stumped, so Tonniece is coming over tomorrow to help me, she is an expert on iris folding, or any kind of folding, what would I do with out her :). There is a few hours of sun left, so will go back and play with something else, I'll  be flying around after the sun goes down, a little scary flying at night but your worth it :O).
Thanks a bunch for stopping by, have a wonderful day, ((( BIG HUGS)))..

                                          NAMASTE!!!

9 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hello there, cousin. You mind how you go flying in the dark, now! The new pages featuring your English fairies are looking lovely. Iris folding sounds wonderful. I admire anyone who can fold - what an art! I hope your kimono looks lovely when it's finished, I'm sure it will turn out to be spectacular. Have a great, creative weekend. Julie Ann xxx

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS pages but my FAV detail are the dandelions with your white marker (or is it stickles or both?). Any ways it just looks so REAL! FAB colors and Great sentiment! LOVE them, Dianne!

Redanne said...

What a delightful fairie garden you have created with the beautiful white Queen Anne lace. I have to love Darnell the best though, she looks like so much fun...and of course she is, hamster wheel and all! Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful double spread!! Am loving your fairy project! Really like how you did these little white flowers, makes the whole page pop!

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful - full of the golden glow of summer sunshine - and I just love the white highlighting of the flower heads... how lovely!
Alison xx

May said...

Gorgeous work...Love the blending of colours & the fairies are beautiful...I adore how you have done the flowers...Fabulous idea...Hugs May x x x

Diane said...

Lovely work...and I had a laugh at Darnell and the hamster...I hope she sees this...lol...wonderful book you have put together my friend!!

Darnell said...

Here I am, with tears in my eyes, at the incredible honor of being in your book, Dianne!! Seriously, I've never been in a book before, certainly not as an adorable but impish fairie (you nailed me!)! I think I shan't want for anything else now that I've achieved this!! Thank you, my darling. I've copied the image to print and keep as a treasure forever!! Mwah! Darnell

Kate Yetter said...

I love fairies! They are so pretty and etherial. Your pages are so fun. I am loving your background and the flowers.