Monday 10 December 2012

I'M BACK & SHOWING GIFTS

 
 

I'm healing well, feeling good so I've been busy
got all my cards out, my DS in England already
received hers only took a week.
This is a gift for my friend Jan, She has a new
granddaughter so I made her a brag book for pics.
Then I thought I'm pretty up a book (med box :))
for it. I love how it turned out and wanted to keep it.
But I won't sheesh!!
Jan had commented on my paper pack  by
Recollections Steam punk Botanical.
Which by the way was on 1/2 price at Micheal's,
love the paper gorgeous colours, there is some
orange and red I'm loving, who'd have thunk it.
I'm not par shall to orange being a red head LOL.
Jan loved this page with the
(balloon baskets rides hehehehehh)
Hot air balloons I couldn't remember what they
were called senior moment I thought I'd share:):):)
Thank goodness I remembered when it was posting
I added some bling, $1.50 bin at Micheal's, punched
a circle from the paper I did on the front and sides of
the lid. I covered over the compass with it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonniece said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! I know she will LOVE it.
Hugz
Tonniece