Friday, 20 December 2013

BIRTHDAY TAG..


Hello my Lovelies, I've been busy at my desk,
trying to get all the Christmas stuff done.
My friend Jan's BD is today so I made her one of my
tag, she is fairy crazy, even has a room just for them:O).
This is the front is above.

This is the back of the holder..

The inside, I used one of the gorgeous peacock tissues
from my Cuz Julie Ann, then the sentiment..
I dyed the seam binding and stamped on it..

The other side more fairy's..

I also made her a book mark, getting to use
my new favorite stamp from Julia Ann,
Added a few embellishments..
The back side below, I looooove this stamp..

I've made 6 angels out of tassels and will post these another day.
It's a lovely rainy day here...
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you all having a wonderful day..
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

That peacock tissue looks so gorgeous on this tag: I love the colours you have chosen! I am so glad to see you using the little gifts and making such wonderful use of them too! I am sure your friend will love these gifts. Do the fairies visit the room she has specially for them? Have a wonderful Christmas, Dianne, full of fairy dust of your own! Keep well. Lots of love - Julie Ann xx

Glenda Brooks said...

These are just wonderful and I just know your friend is gonna love them!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Jan will LOVE her tag and bookmark, Dianne! You've made them with such love and care and it really shows! I'm glad to see you crafting and posting!

I wish you the happiest of holidays!! Thank you so much for your online friendship and support this past year!! Holly Jolly Hugs, Darnell

Kate said...

I love all the fairies. So pretty! These are all lovely gifts, Dianne.

butterfly said...

Love the dreamy greens, and beautiful stamping (I agree - especially that last one!)... and the book mark is so fabulous - love those diamond patterns of paint across it - wonderful gifts for your friend!
Alison xx