Thursday 28 March 2013

OLD MIXED MEDIA WORK MASK,,,

 

Hello my lovely Lady's, I'm having trouble with my camera chip or
the plug I use, I hope to have it fixed very soon.
I've been doing a few things, I would like to post but since I can't
I thought I'd show a couple of mixed media  pieces I made and are
still sitting in my cupboard :):).
I used a piece of my inked paper,
I cut a mask out of sparkly paper,
I added some webbing stuff I had,
I added ribbon, netting, broken jewelry.
I was inspired bu the masked balls they have in Vienna.
My DB,( I only have one and we are 7 girls:):)
came down for a visit for Easter, its also his BD on
the 2nd, he live in Espanola which is in Northern Ont.
So have to make him a card, I was on Nataliya's blog
Love Crafts Forever, she made a gorgeous box card
which I'm attempting  to do hahahha even colouring hehehe..
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend,
thanks for visiting, big hugs to you all.
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Those are some Amazing masks! THX for sharing! Good luck getting your camera issues fixed!!

Edith DUTERTRE said...

bonjour
très beaux masques
j' aime l' idée de carnaval
surtout celui de Venise
je vous souhaite de
JOYEUSES PÂQUES
à bientôt
tendresse
edith

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous mixed media masks, Dianne - off to the Venice Carnivale you go!! Hope you manage to get your camera chip sorted soon - so frustrating when technology gets in the way, isn't it?
Alison x

Lori P said...

Those are amazing masks Diane! Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello dear Dianne;
hope you fixed the camera...and these are just lovely..I like, too masks...
thanks for sharing
bibiana

Felicity W said...

God, I love these two ladies with mask.

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Dianne, hope you doing fine. Love both the mask, they are so pretty and creative. Love each detail on it, very pretty colors too. :-)

Terry said...

I am loving these mixed media masks! The details are incredible and so unique! More and more I am enjoying working with different mediums. I had so much fun with this last one, that I want to go do another! Enjoy!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

uhhhh this is gorgeous.
your masks remind me of Venice.
so romantic
have a lovely Easter weekend
hugs

Love crafts forever said...

Oh what a wonderful projects you have here. I absolutely love it. and thank you for your lovely comments about me. you got me surprised here.
Any ways, i stop by to wish you and your Family Happy Easter.
Hugs Nataliya

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...what gorgeous masks....they are real works of art!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very creative Dianne. Love the different textures.

Jenn Bedient said...

Wow! Just... wow. I'm at a loss for words. These are absolutely stunning! Love the detail, you have brought it all together so beautifully.