Thursday 14 March 2013

TIME BOOK!!!!!


NAMESTA!!!!!
Hello to all my lovely followers. I have 30 followers now,
how special is that. I have been following some AWESOME
artist, and have been so inspired by them all. So I share this book wit them too.

I took 70 pics of the process, so if you lovely Ladies don't mind I'll do a
tutorial on it.. I'll do it in a couple of post, I know we all have other things to do.
I'll start tomorrow, I'm going to start a new project,
I been inspired by a post I saw from Pretty Pressings, Claudia
rosaswelt.blogspot.ca
she made a beautiful cloth bag and a pic of a gorgeous bird that was
green, purple and blue, it inspired both of us..
So I'm off to make some shimmer ink in those luscious colours
 Have a great day and I'll see ya tomorrow..
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MagsB said...

This is awesome! It would be wonderful to see a tutorial! I hope we'll see your new project, those colours sound gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Victoria said...

Beautiful!!! oooh..the time book is most entrancing...it feels full of vibration and energy and magic..i can imagine laying my hand on that coppery color and feeling transported!
Victoria

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, what a labor of love this is!! So much work, and the details ... amazing! I'm sure a tutorial for this project would be quite large indeed : )

Diane said...

Love this , so much detail and love to alter things, too....thanks for enabling!!

Words and Pictures said...

This looks just amazing... so full of texture and techniques... can't wait to see the rest of the tutorial!
Alison x