Thursday 21 March 2013

Shimmer Spray

I said I'd post my stuff with the shimmer spray I made.
I did mention this before, but those post got mixed up etc etc
In my small spray bottles, I use 2/3 rubbing alcohol ,
1/3 liquid hair spray / liquid..
I use about 5, 6, drops of ink, I've used Tim's
mica pearls or Tim's..
Then spray away :):):)...
I mention I used time cards, that's what I used here and the dress
is traced from my beer mats shaped like that, on to card stock..
the 2 small pieces are card stock and on a canvas.
Its hard to see the shimmer in some pics but its there, not so
much on the canvas.. The flower I made was sitting on my desk,
there was a lot of ink left on my table, I soaked it up with my
flower....
When I finally have a give away, I have lots of goodies to share
stuff you can get in the stores..
I'm making something  fun and exciting with all the sprayed stuff.
Back to my desk, thanks a bunch for visiting, have a wonderful
creative day..
NAMESTA!!!!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous Dianne, I'm still only learning about shimmer sprays and this has lelped me lots. I love your Lace flowers and wondered if you made a tutorial on how to make them. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

Your shimmery lace flower is divine Dianne. What a wonderful idea for all those little bits!

Joann said...

Dianne, your lace flowers are gorgeous! I haven't worked with glimmer mist much but it looks fabulous and will need to give it a go! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. great flowers.
they sure show off that glimmer Dianne.

i cant wait to see your version of the little card you have made :-) how funny we made the same things :-)
hugs
Claudia