Monday 8 July 2013

JULIE'S GIFT..


I was so excited getting this from Julie Ann her blog is here Julie
She is my Magpie cousin, I offered to alter some key chains,
she was kind enough to make  something for me
This is a third win for me,well I sure feel like a winner again,
 luck always comes in three's, :):)
 I unwrapped the first wrapping,
then thought dang, I should have took some pic's,
I rewrapped it and took the pictures, beautiful or what.
She made 2 beautiful little tags how special are they.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wowness...so very beautiful..what a fantastic gift to win..enjoy enjoy! Love the energy and colors..and fabulous presence this shines out.So very special!! Wishing you a magical day and beautiful week ahead my friend!
Hugs and blessings and Happy Creating!
Victoria

Gerrie Johnnic said...

One lucky lady, touching gift.

Love crafts forever said...

Oh this is such a beautiful gift wrap idea ever, Love your embellishments.
Hugs Nataliya

Words and Pictures said...

You really are on a lucky roll - all these amazing gifts... and thank you so much for the link to Julie Ann's blog - I've joined up there too!
Alison x

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Julie Lee said...

I just logged on before bedtime and saw you received this! So glad you liked it dear coz and thank you for sending Alison the butterfly fluttering by too! xx

Anonymous said...

A lovely gift for a talented lady who is inspiring and makes one want to craft. Good friend filled with positive vibes and heart

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautifully wrapped gift...I know you will treasure it!!! Love the little tags and all the pretty trim!!!

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS wrapping! Who cares what's inside?!!!!