Tuesday 12 February 2013

CARDS FOR TODAY.

 
 
 
 

When I got back to my table I goggled images, card sketches
and went to town:):) I have a few more to post.
I have been doing other things, made some Fairy coasters.
I took them to my friend today and of course forgot to take
pics, sadly do that often LOL. I'm going over for dinner
tomorrow so will take them then.. I've also been doing a
mix media canvas and will post it when done.
Thanks for looking and bless all my new followers and
Namaste to you all.......
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

WOW you have been very busy creating some really lovely and varied cards!

I miss making cards...you make me want to get busy :)
oxo

Victoria said...

Wow..so lovely and magical..I love the butterfly-winged fairy..just gorgeous..as they all are!

Gio said...

Ciao Dianne! Love your sweet cards, especially the B&W, so elegant.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog :-)

Alice said...

these are so pretty! wonderful details and colors, too!

Terry said...

Wow, Dianne! All of these cards are absolutely wonderful! Beautiful work! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me at AO! Really appreciate your comment!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty cards Dianne. Especially love the one with the silhouette fairy image and the last one with the pretty butterfly and lace.

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, look at all your creations! I have that same fiber from your first card (just in a different color scheme) that I need to unearth and put to paper. Thanks for the inspiration!