Wednesday 20 February 2013

NEW BOX,,

 
 
 
 

 My friend Jan wanted me to make her another box, she is sending it to
Amsterdam so it has to be flat again, I can't wait to do a box it can
do more 3D, lol.
So i used some paper I made. I used paper towels under my inked water colour
paper and have kept it all :):)
I stamped my new Fairy stamps i got at Christmas, they are from Docraft
Papermania, enchanted, Fairies of little Venice, I love them:):)
Okay I stamped them on white tissue paper, I coloured them with my copics
hard to tell with the backgrounds colours, I did use almost the same colours.
The stamps are coloured on the back and I used the same colours.

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, I can't believe you made that paper - amazing Dianne!

Terry said...

Gorgeous paper! Love those vibrant and fun colors!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Diane
Fabulous box.... Gorgeous
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Gio said...

Gorgeuos colours! A very unusual altered box!

Victoria said...

Hi Dianne..I am spellbound by this beautiful creation! The multi-colored palette is exquisite and giving me like a "deja vu" feeling from childhood..which is such a magical feeling! Very beautiful..enchanting and full of spirit!! I think this box is magical!!
HUgs..happy wkd..and happy creating!
Victoria

Crafteezee said...

Wow that is awesome Dianne. Can't stop looking at it.
Hugs Tracy. X

Bhane said...

Wow I can't believe that it's madefrom tissue paper... It's so lovely!

Alice said...

beautiful background. wonderful work!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the fun background with the great textures and fabulous colors.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors~! LOVE the papers you made! Pretty box!

Pysselbus said...

Absolutely amazing!!! I do so love the vibrant colors and the fairies are so cute!!
Hugs
Linda

smarcoux said...

yikes ok you posed this at 9946 your time ... I thought I would be the first to comment NOPE 11 comments before me well done Sis ... lots of love

Words and Pictures said...

Love your fabulous fairies... and the colour blending on the background is sensational - wow!
Alison x