Monday 4 February 2013

FLOWERS

 
 

Well Miss Fiona did 3 different videos to make 3 kinds. While cleaning
I found a bit of lace , my friend Jan's Dad use to go to yard sale and
brought me stacks of stuff,which I'll show my clean shelves soon..
So I made 3 flowers following the video. Easy peasy, Fi gives tips
on hand sewing which I hate to do, kinda kills my hands but have
to do it:):)
Fiona  link is on my side bar jennings 644...
Will take pics of my room when we get some sun otherwise quite dark in my room..     .
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Victoria said...

These are so enchanting and darling...such gorgeous little beauties!

Tonniece said...

Quite pretty Di, well done.
Hugz Tonniece

Astrid Maclean said...

These are so gorgeous and clever!! Love the stick pins in the center! Off to find the videos ☺

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I absolutely love these. They're dreamy. I must give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by the shop, Dianne.
Much love.

Mary J said...

Amazing, Dianne!