Sunday 10 February 2013

TODAYS SET OF CARDS.....

 
 
 
 

I have to apologize to my new visitors, if they are card maker.
I know everyone mention everything they use, since I don't
design for anyone I don;t really have to:), and probably don't
remember where I got it sheesh.....
I get most of my embellishments, papers at dollar stores,
I shop the second hand stores etc.  I have bought some good
papers  when we get some sale things at Micheal's.
I'm a sale girl LOL..
Thanks for looking, I appreciate my new visitors sooooo
much....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sanketi said...

Lovely cards!
and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave some wonderful comments..appreciate it!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Diane
Fabulous cards..... Love the 1st one .... Gorgeous work....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Felicity W said...

Hi Dianne,
I love the cards and the dresses made by Sue.

Seems that her dresses are difficult to get hold of.

Felicity

Victoria said...

Wonderful array..i love the quote on the first one..and lovely soft orange glow! All stunning!
Victoria

Anonymous said...

Dianne, your cards are fabulous and by the way, I don't always include the details to the making of my tags either. Sometimes it just takes too long and I figure that as long as they inspire someone to create, and more importantly, to GIVE, it's all good. :)
Browsing your page a little more. Your work is amazing.
XOXO's