Thursday 3 October 2013

FALL WALK


The trees had beautiful red vines growing all over them

Stunnig against  the pale blue sky...

I don't know what these are but they are so delicately
beautiful.

The Sumac's are all over, they line the country roads,
their flaming reds, yellow and oranges are brilliant..
The reddish purple pods are excellent to dye with..

The burning maples..

One of my favorites milk pods, I have used them a lot in my wreaths, fairy wings, I love them...
Thanks for coming along our country ride...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..
NAMASTE!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! I never see anything like this in Florida!

Julie Lee said...

What a fabulous Autumn walk! I just love the colours of Autumn! Wouldn't the colours and the textures of this walk be great if you capture them on a project? May your weekend be full of beauty, Dianne! Julie Ann xx :)