Thursday 24 October 2013

MINATURE PURSE....


Hello My lovely  great you stopped by..
Sorry I had to take the pics in the dark, I had
company all afternoon, no time for snooping either,
 I'll be doing that after swimming today.
I was inspired by Fiona at Jennings644 it's on my
side board, if you want to watch the how-to video.
She makes, well everything and lots of miniatures.
The purse above, I used a round piece of canvas,
some braided rope around, a clasp, and a pearl handle.

This one, I painted it bronze paint, then sewed a
little tiny velvet bag behind, a half circle of paper,
then the clasp, this is a clutch bag..

I made the clasp, added a tiny piece of gold ribbon,
added the chain..

Another clutch  bag, eeks you can see the hot glue,
wrapped a gold plastic beads around, and the clasp.

Wrapped plastic beads around, and the clasp.
I covered all the backs with.paper, you won't
see that but looks tidier :O)..

I lined it and the bottom with some silver cardboard,
added some chain...
I've got a few more to make, then I'm making a big
purse out of cardboard to hang the ones I like the best
inside. Honestly they are hard on my bad hands,
I really like them, but won't make anymore after, bead
work is really not my thing. They would look fabulous
with beads hanging off of them, not possible with my
hands, anywho,,,, thanks for visiting, hope you  have a
wonderful creative day..
NAMASTE!!!

15 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Dianne such a glamorous collection of miniature purses

Gio said...

These are sooooo darn cute, Dianne ( ah the round one!)!! These deserve a better picture, all together!

Anonymous said...

the purses are so cute great ideas my friend

Redanne said...

What a wonderful collection of mini purses Dianne, love each and every one of them! Hugs, Anne x

Terry said...

Dianne, your little mini purses are quite amazing and such pretty details! Love them all! I would be making such a mess with something that tiny! Fumbles over here!

Julie Lee said...

My - these are just gorgeous! I love all the miniature details and their lovely magpie glitteriness! I am so sorry they've been hard on your poor hands. After all this hard work you deserve to sit back and admire them with a nice cuppa and be proud of yourself! Julie Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

My enthusiasm overflows for those delights. I adore handbags so imagine owning a collection of "vintage" handbags, one for each day of the week!
Your attention to detail is remarkable, they are totally and utterly adorable - you are so very clever.
Wishes
Lynne

Stamping With Bibiana said...

these are really unique and so cute! I bet in person they must look so beautiful...are you going to include them in another project or just for the fun to have them as they are?
kisses
bibiana

Patty Sue 2 said...

I have to ask as I have RA in my hands and it is getting worse. Is that what is wrong with your hands? These are beautiful and so delicate looking. Love each and every one!

May said...

Gorgeous little purses, the attention to detail is Fabulous....very elegant...Have a happy weekend... Hugs May x x x

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow.... these purses are all so cute!!! I love all the details. Sweet! <3 :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, these are so pretty Dianne. Love all of them, but I think the first and third are my favorites. What a clever idea making these.

Words and Pictures said...

More tiny treasures... you have such an amazing eye for transformation (reminds me so much of my mother who won't let anything leave her clutches in case she can make it into something for a dollshouse... and now I'm becoming the same for my crafty stash!!).
Beautiful work.
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

I would think this would be difficult with all of these teeny tiny pieces! But all so GORGEOUS!

trisha too said...

Seriously, these are just a delight--you certainly breathed new life into those earrings!

:)