Sunday 17 November 2013

ENVELOPE


Hello my Lovelies, a quick post to show the envelope
for the retirement card, I dug out my script stamps to
make the name and the red Mom is a tease from my
scrap page which is done, I'll post that soon.. 

I used an old envelope , I should have sanded it
I used scrunched white tissue glued on top, and a
napkin with a lily of the valley. inked it with tea stain

Same on the back..
 I cut it to size and I scored it in half of circle
to make room in for the bulkiness of the card.
Now I can get on with my tags and gifts but for
now I'll be flying around to visit and get my inspiration fix...
Hope you have a wonderful creative day..
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Exquisite! I love that your attention to beautiful details goes right the way to the envelope. The texture and delicate image from the napkin work together beautifully - just lovely, Dianne!

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday.
Alison xx

Redanne said...

How wonderful to make a matching envelope, it is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

Julie Lee said...

Ooh! I love the texture on this envelope! It makes me flap my wings with excitement! have to be quick as all the dishes are waiting to be stacked in the kitchen but I just had to have a quick peek at what you are up to! This is a retirement token to treasure! Now I must tidy my nest! Julie Ann xx

Terry said...

Count me in as loving this envelope! I adore the colors and inky goodness and the retirement card is absolutely gorgeous! Love this! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello dear dianne your envelope of today is so pretty, love all those details; thanks for sharing and good day
hugs bibiana

Meihsia Liu said...

I love the beautiful textures and colors on the envelope, Dianne. Pretty! :)

Glenda said...

How creative! Love the look of this!

Victoria said...

This is wonderfully gorgeous..I love the textures/patterns..beautiful and intricate..very striking! I also love the very earthy feel and vibe to it..wonderful my friend!!Fantasticly creative!!
Hugs..

May said...

Beautiful matching envelope...Gorgeous design...Love it... Hugs May x x x

Darnell said...

Now she'll likely pass out from the gorgeousness of it all, Dianne! A brilliant envelope to fit your precious card, the whole of which she will treasure forever!! You're a good lady and I'm blessed to know you! Hugs, Darnell

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the texture and that Beautiful flower! And that's just the envelope! Wow!