Wednesday 20 November 2013

WOYWW???


Hello my Lovelies, our lovely Julia HERE the hostess
with the mostess host our snooper oops Deskers day.
Grab a cuppa and have a look around see what on all
the desk tops..
What's on mine lots..
I have to make a few quick Christmas cards , for
the Ladies at water fit, thankfully my DS gave me some
card that were embossed so just going to add a bit to them,
some Christmas music torn sheets and  a few stamped tree.
I'm just starting these not sure what else I'll do... 

A sweet little Asian Lady from water fit brought me
a small long narrow plastic bag with these small pieces
of Japanese silks, I ironed them and look how gorgeous
they are, they came from Japan, I was so excited, I am
going to make a dress, maybe a kimono with them :O) ,
 see the shibori @ pieces on top, I looooove them...


A knock on my door and there was the wonderful
UPS fellow, bringing me my prize I won from the
Lovely Meihsia @ http://meihsia.blogspot.ca/
She is a wonderful designer for Faber Castell.
I did a happy dance flying around WHOOT, WHOOT.
Look at all the goodies, I am blessed.
10 gelatos, with a stamp a wonderful book with different
paper, all the tools for the gelato's some beautiful water
color pencils a fabulous book to make with small canvas
pages and YES a stampers big white pen ooww I have been
wanting one of those...
That's it for today, thanks so much for visiting my nest,
hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll be flying
 around to visiting after water fit..
NAMASTE!!!

Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Neil said...

Good morning.
Lovely goodies today. I'd have done a happy dance with that prize too.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil#30

Anonymous said...

great goodies and the white pen you wanted what amazing projects you will make with love and imagination You go girl

Anonymous said...

That is most certainly a happy dance prize, how wonderful. For my birthday back in May one of my lovely friends gifted me a pack of Gelatos - you will love them.
How beautiful the silk pieces are, those are so special and I cannot wait to see what you share with us once you create something.... of course it will be spectacular!
Wishes
Lynne

trisha too said...

Dianne, THAT is a fun desk! Charming Christmas cards, the silks are GORGEOUS, and such happy mail, too!!! (I feel downright dull this week compared to you, my bloggy friend!)

Happy WOYWW!
:)trisha
#75 this week
with a little book

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd, it's all excitement at your place, how marvellous! lovely lovely prize from meihisha! and the friend from water fit gave you those lovely pieces! wow???colour in your life,

Anneke said...

Loooove what's on your desk!
Beautiful fabric! And the gelatos, wowwww! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Lorraine said...

hello..love the japanese silks and well done on the prize. The Chinese type fan layout is excellent..namaste

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fabulous prize! I recently picked up some gelatos. I think they will be lots of fun. Good luck with the quick and easy Christmas cards. If I don't get motivated soon mine will be even quicker than that (a blank card with the words 'envision your favorite holiday scene here'). Happy day!

Heathers Inspiration said...

Thanks for visiting my blog already. Congratulations on your lovely goodies and I really love the silk you have to create with too. I am learning to sew and its a great skill to master. Have a Beautiful week Heather #82

JoelMcBride said...

Thanks for the visit and kind words. You combined two of my favorites: music and Christmas trees! Nice prizes, too. Never seen the big white pen and now I gotta get me one!

Joel, aka Barf Snoodlefart #83

Eliza said...

What a fantastic prize, congrats on winning. Christmas Trees and music are always a winning combination. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
Eliza & Yoda 1

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lucky girl!!! gelatos are so fun to worl with and you will find lots of ways to use them I am sure...the japanese clothes are just AWESOME...
like I said Lucky girl :) kisses
bibiana

Julie Lee said...

Hi Dianne, sorry I'm late, but I had to help my mum with lots of things yesterday and I had no time to visit my favourite Magpie's nest! Wow, what lovely things! Those cards look great and the lovely silks - oooh, my wings are flapping wildly at the colours. I want to reach out a wing and stroke them! You are going to make a kimono - how clever! I would love to see it! Meihshia is such a lovely artist! I love her mixed-media creations! Well done, you, Dianne for winning this wonderful prize!It couldn't have happened to a nicer Magpie! Have a great day and thanks for your lovely visits that always brighten my day! What would I do without you? Julie Ann xx #29

Sue Lelli said...

LUCKY LUCKY girl to win such a FABULOUS prize! Wow! And I can't wait to see the cards you make with the sneak peeks you gave us!

Victoria said...

Yay fabulous..love your cards..and I am in love with those gorgeous colorful silk fabric pieces..so exquisite..can't wait to see what you do with those! Yay..congrats.what a wonderful prize..enjoy enjoy!
Hugs friend.
Victoria

Julie Lee said...

Hi there again, Dianne! If you see this new comment, please flutter by 'Our Creative Corner' where there is a surprise. I won't say any more, but you will see what I mean I hope when you flutter by! Lots of Hugs from your Magpie Cousin! xxxxx

Diane said...

Wow...Dianne, good for you...what a lot of wonderful goodies, so fun, I know yu will put them to good use!!

Darnell said...

Oh, my, I am so behind in my visits to you, sorry! I didn't think it had been a week. Anyway, I sure enjoyed this happy post, Dianne! I think your cards with the bright music score are going to be tops, then what a special treat to get those silk fabrics in those dreamy colors, and to finish it off, a glorious hallelujah prize arrived to delight you!! I'm whooting with you!! Enjoy!! Hugs, Darnell