Friday 8 November 2013

FAIRY TREE SHOP


Hello my Lovelies finally finished the purse.
It's been a busy week putting my nest back together.
Above are a few photos of my process, I took
way too may :) for one post.
I used grey water color to paint the gessoed wallpaper.
It is tree bark, too kool, I added holes on the side to hold
the handle for it..
 I decided to make a faerie shop for
 the tiny purses in a tree hehehe.
The photo on the top right is how I braced the  piece
that hold them. The next photo, I painted tiny clothes
pegs with bronze nail polish to hold the purses.

Now they are all attached ready to slide inside..

I used 3 different kinds of twine to make the strap.

I also added some cardboard cover and painted
wallpaper to finish the bottom off...

I added the other half of the lace I cut off for the
inside now it matches it.
I had a lovely piece of wood for a perfect tiny door.
Do like the fancy door handle, Suzanne from Messy Jessie
had one like it on a door for this months calender, her is
STUNNING,  have a look, if you like HERE
Her calender on my desktop inspires me everyday..

A peak at the inside.....

Now I HAVE to start yes I'm saying it my Christmas
cards and gifts, I know some of you's have already
started, I'm always late :O)..
Oh and a lovely Lady from swimming gave me some
of her Mothers old jewelry, then asked if I could make
her a pair of earrings, yikes a jewelry maker I not..
I did manage to make a pair, from a piece of a bracelet
and a piece of broach. I warned her they might not be to
strong so maybe she could leave them in the box for
some treasured memories, she did say she loved them.
thanks goodness for that LOL... ( forgot to take pics AGAIN)
I will be around to visit as many of you as I can before
I start you know what :)..
Thanks so much for visiting, I hope you all have a
wonderful creative week..
NAMASTE !!!!   
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hi Dianne! I've missed visiting your nest! It seems like ages since I had good old nosy around my dear Magpie Cousin's lovely creations! You are just so original, coz. What a treasure trove this post is! All those lovely little purses together now and that lovely little rustic door with the glittery embellishment! I have only just started preparing for Christmas with just one card, but I don't like starting too early.I have found some of my old fairy artwork which I'll post soon! I'm sure our little fairy friends would love a tree house like you've created. Have a lovely weekend, dear imaginative friend. Thank you for sharing your creative process! Julie Ann xx

Anonymous said...

The sparkle, the texture, the beauty of it all, what a gorgeous, gorgeous post this is.
Those little purses are so cute especially the manner in which you have displayed them, their own sweet little painted peg, fabulous!
Have a lovely weekend and thank you for sharing such unique purses!
Wishes
Lynne

Sue Lelli said...

This is just so Amazing Dianne! I wish I could see your creations in person. They are all so detailed and I am sure your photos don't do them justice! i am in AWE of your creativity!

May said...

WOW...Amazing work...The colour & texture of the storage box is fantastic... Those little purses look so Beautiful together with the gorgeous lace behind...Love how you have used the mini pegs....Simply Brilliant...Have a happy weekend Hugs May x x x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

These are just breathtaking
Hugs
Bibiana

Victoria said...

Oh my..how fantastical...what a wondrous world you have created..you have enchanted my heart to bits!I love the wooden door and the handle is marvelous! Every single thing is dazzling and magical! Your creative spark is so powerful..shine on..and thanks for sharing all of your fabulous artistic creations!
Blessings kindred!
Victoria

Darnell said...

Dazzling! That's what you are, Dianne, and what your work is! Dazzling! Your fairy tree box to hold your miniature purses is from out of this world! A world where talent is extraordinary!! Thank you for sharing the finished masterpiece!! Have a fabulous week! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely creation to hold your wonderful purses Dianne! love that woodgrain look!

Gio said...

A gorgeous box for the tiniest little treasures, Dianne! You are a volcano!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, my... aren't you creative with these purses and your fabulous fairy shop! What a neat idea. Love the colors and the textures... the lace is gorgeous!

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... Dianne, I love all those gorgeous purses. The box is totally fantastic, too. You are so creative and talented. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing project. :)

Candy C said...

Dianne...this is such an involved project! But soooo worth all of the time and effort you've put into it! Those little purses are absolutely darling...each so unique and with it's own personality. Love the box for them as well. Such a lovely piece. Thank you so much for sharing these! They are so much fun to look at and read about your process of creating this lovely piece of art! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment. You are always so sweet and make me feel so good! <3 Candy

Unknown said...

Oh my! You are the most creative thinking lady that I know. I am amazed at what comes out of your head. I love visiting here. Please keep it up.
Hugs,
Aletha

Feathers said...

wonderful, so much creativity, beauty and Love...an expression of your soul.
By the way, in response to your previous post, i havent started any christmas anything yet, lol, i am always late too :-)
xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a brilliant, brilliant storage and display case for your amazing creations, Dianne - this is just wonderful! So cleverly designed for the purpose, and all that fabulous texture. It's a labour of love, I can see, with triumphant results!
Alison xx