Saturday 23 November 2013

NEW EARRINGS


Hello my Lovelies stop in to show a pair of earrings
a Lady from water fit had, they were for pierced earring
and asked if I could make then into clip ons..
I said I didn't think so but I would try..

I had a pair I thought would match and would try it.
The kind of went with Betty Boop..

Then I remember I had that material pink and silver.
Then they would be perfect, so I cover them with it..

Here they are done, I love how they turned out, but it was
so hard on my hands, I will tell them, no more jewelry work
for me, I'm just not good with tool :O)...
Thanks for visiting, I have to go to my friend funeral
today, so will be back when I can..
I hope you all have a wonderful creative day..
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your earrings look so cool!!

Redanne said...

You are so clever! The altered earrings look amazing and I love the fabric you covered them in. Very sad though to hear that your friend has died, hope it is not too stressful a day for you. Hugs, Anne x

Julie Lee said...

Thinking of you today, so sorry to hear of the funeral. I do hope it is a celebration of the life of a dear friend and not a wholly sad occasion. These earrings are such a success. They look much, much nicer now that you have worked your magic with them! Julie Ann xx

Sue Lelli said...

These are just DARLING! You are very talented, my friend!

Terry said...

These earrings are so cute and you did a great job on them, but I know I don't do some things that are too hard on the fingers! Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

they are gorgous di she will love them hope your hand improves

Annie said...

Love your altered earrings Dianne. I am sure they will be worn with pride.

TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Diane said...

The earrings turned out pretty!! Sorry to hear about your friend...thinking of you!!

Gio said...

I love the result, the piece you added gave more personality to those earrings.
When I make jewerly I say so much bad words, it requires too much patience...:-)

Darnell said...

I'm sorry that making these hurt your hands, Dianne. Again, your thought process to remember that material and come up with this design is so fabulous! They are perfection!! Hugs, Darnell

May said...

Gorgeous earrings...the design is beautiful....Brilliant job....Hugs May x x x