Sunday 9 June 2013

ANOTHER SET DONE..


I've been so busy, trying to finish the atcs I haven't even had much time
to visit all my blog friends, I'll be around as soon as I can, I miss ya..
These were the cut from some inked paper with my walnut ink dripped on top.
 

I glued, stamped edged them with black soot.
All the holes I punched out, I covered them with
clear nail polish so they would look like glass.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with more,
hope to visit you all soon..
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Another wonderful set of ATCs - beautiful colours and images, perfectly combined.
Alison x

Tonniece said...

Another gorgeous set of ATC's Di. LOVE THEM
Hugz tonniece

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Sue Lelli said...

YOU are on a roll! LOVE the walnut ink dripped on them! I'm always scared to try that but it looks so FAB on these!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love them ..I like asian themes, although I do not make too many of them or should I say nothing...but I want too :)
bibiana