Monday 10 June 2013

MORE ATCS


Hope your not getting tired of these :) I have a few more to come..

I used a coffee filter which I soaked up some inks with swept some
metallic blue over it, used gold pen around, stamped, and made a
flower from the circles cut the petals..

 I used a time card I had stamped, stamped on it again, used the circle
to make a flower..
 


Used my inked water colour paper, punched out the middle and
used  a bamboo stamp, I had spritz the card with my walnut ink first.

The 2 round cards used up scraps stamped on it and used stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.
I'll be back tomorrow with more..
NAMASTE !!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

More beautiful pieces. I love these papers, colors and stamping!

Tonniece said...

My busy, busy friend. These are awesome. I guess I need to get my butt in my room soon also.
Enjoying all your ATC's Di.
Hugz Tonniece

Julie Lee said...

I so love the effects you get with these, Dianne. They are like creations from a beautiful dream!Really loving them, Magpie Cousin xx

Words and Pictures said...

Not tired of them at all - such a variety of colours and patinas... I think these may be my favourites so far - wonderful aged look... The one with the clouds is so lovely, wonderful layered stamping.
Alison x

earthen-magic said...

...(O: