Tuesday 11 June 2013

ATCS


I used a paper I had gessoed a butterfly, stamped some butterfly's
over it, added a tattoo with all the coloured ones, a little sticky one in
the bottom corner..

I love the time card I inked, thought it would go with the joker
stamped magic a few times, added some copper sticky peel offs..

I had to make a bird one ^-^..
II got a beautiful download from Astrid http://astridsartisticefforts.blogspot.ca/
who kindly gives them away free
every Fri, she is such a doll, I loved the birds so got
 my friend to copy it for me.
Stamped the bird stamps I had that fit and made a little nest with a
little bird on top of the card....
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Can't believe how many amazing ATCs you've been making... the Joker one is fabulous! But I think the corrugated card from the previous post is my absolute favourite...
Alison x

Julie Lee said...

I adore that little nest! All these are fabulous; you have been creating some really beautiful ATCs, such a joy to share xxx. Julie Ann

Shelby said...

These are all so cool and I love your creativity. The second one is so awesomely creep...love love love it

Shelby

Sue Lelli said...

Just plain WOW, Dianne! You are the Queen of ATCs, that's for sure! LOVE the butterflies and birds with that FAB nest, and the Joker with Magic! They are all so detailed and Beautiful! and

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hello dear Dianne:
love, love your new banner...I really liked that project when you showed here at your blog...it deserved the place that it has now...as for the ATC's they are wonderful and yes I know that blog and the freebies are awesome...
bibiana

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Mary J said...

Hello sweet Dianne! Sorry I haven't been visiting - work, work, work! Your recent creations are so gorgeous - all of them! I love how you do your inkiness!

mark gould said...

What beautiful atc's. the butterfly's are great but I really like the joker one x

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Dianne. Especially love the little bird ATC. The nest with the pearls look lovely!

Tonniece said...

More wonderful ATC's I. Love the Joker, and that nest is too cute. Keep them coming.
Hugz Tonniece

Stamping With Bibiana said...

wow...so many to look at and so many details..I love them all
bibiana