Thursday 6 June 2013

PROGRESS ON MY ATCS


I just want to tell all the fabulous artist I visit everyday
blow my socks off, that is all the card artist, mixed
media artist, have inspired me soooo much,
you artist all know who you are, too many to mention,
You have all taught me so many things,
I can only dedicate my creating of these atcs to you
Thanks you so much, enough of my blubbering on to
the creating.....

I tore some inked and stamped time cards I made,
I podged them on leaving a part of the card showing,
cover the Ace of spades in gunmetal stickles,
closet thing I have to black,
I used tea bag on top and walnut ink on the edges., 
 

I rubbed some deep gold metallic rub ons and love the look, so I
put gold stickles on the Ace too, I loooove gold being a Magpie
and all :O)..
More cards in post below....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Oooooh, so pretty with the gold!

Anneke said...

Yess, love the gold too :) And be sure we bloggers all inspire each other. I enjoy my visits here, always inspiring and full of eye candy!

Julie Lee said...

These are so amazing and inspiring. Well Dianne, you know how much I admire the lovely, individual things you do. xx Julie Ann

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful colors and textures Dianne. I just want to reach out and touch them.

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Tonniece said...

Beautiful Dianne. Hugz Tonniece