Saturday 8 June 2013

LAST STEP STAMPING...

 
 
 

Hello my lovely followers, I'm excited to show the finished
card set, A teacher and her students, I think of them :O)..
I just stamped  the Chinese poetry from the  Far East
 set by
Inkadinkado, it has faces, bamboo, I'll show a pic of them
in one of these post, they were a fab gift from Tonniece :)..
I have another small set of Chinese stamps, I will be using a
few of these in the atcs, so keep watching if you like and
I'll BE BACK ^-^, to show more..
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful creative day.
NAMASTE!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely!

Words and Pictures said...

They really are lovely - the watercolour paper works beautifully!
Alison x

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Julie Lee said...

These are just gorgeous! The calligraphy works so well and the textures and colours have such depth. Really exquisite work to be proud of. Thank you for sharing. xx Julie Ann

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow.... these creations are amazing! The colors are gorgeous. Love those elegant vintage lady images, too. :)

Felicity W said...

Love it, love the techniques you are using. It's new interpretation of chinese arts.

It's new but at the same time suits the chinese style.