Thursday 6 June 2013

CLOSE UPS Part3

 
 
 

I'm so excited about these, my watercolor paper I made
first I had a large stencil I had used in another page and
didn't want to waste the gesso left on it so I laid the gessoed part
on a clean page then lifted it off, it left some scattered gesso
on the paper.
Then I had leftover watercolor paint in my palette, I dripped
it on the page spritzed a bit of water on top.
The page was lovely but I love it as the background
for my Beauty's it gives it an vintage look...
Well thats enough for today,
thanks so much for staying for my 3 post,
I'll show more later, have a wonderful creative day.
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

I can see these are beautiful images. I love the texture the watercolor paper adds. And the gold is a fabulous touch!

Anneke said...

So beuatiful! Love the watercolor paper. Great background for the fabulous Chinese ladies!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE when the leftovers look Fabulous, too! These backgrounds are breath taking, Dianne!

Sande said...

Dianne your Chinese Ladies and tags are gorgeous and they look beautiful on your background paper.

Thanks for sharing and for your constant inspiration.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

WOW!!!! Your ATC's are artsy beauties! I love the splashes of paint, and the coloration of the images!

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Tonniece said...

OMG, You are outdoing yourself Di. You know I'm love'n this set girl.
BEAUTIFUL
Hugz Tonniece